Fancy running a Marathon or abseiling down a tall building? There are lots of ways you can help!
So many people have helped raise funds for the Aimee Drew Trust. Some people have joined in with my own physical challenges; others have arranged their own. Events have ranged from the very physical to the very wacky, right through to something simple with family and friends – so if you want to help, why not try one of these tried and trusted ideas?
- Run a half or full Marathon
- Sponsored swim or bike ride challenge
- Sponsored abseil or wing walk
- Walk the Pennine Way
- Charity head shave (not for the faint hearted!)
- Coffee morning, fashion show or bring & buy sale.
If you have your own ideas and want to help then please do get in touch and let me know what you’re doing.